Thank you for choosing East Valley Women’s Med for your health care needs. We hope the following information will be helpful to you. If, at any time, you have any questions regarding our practice, please contact us.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Insurance card(s)
- Government Issued Picture Identification
- If your address is different than on your government issued picture identification, please bring a copy of a current utility bill with your name and current address.
- Payment for services
- Complete list or actual bottle of the names and dosage of all the medications you take
- List of questions you want to ask your doctor
- If possible, download and fill out a Patient Registration Form before coming to your first appointment.
You can schedule an appointment by contacting our offices.
View a current list of health plans accepted at East Valley Women’s Medical Group.