At East Valley Women’s Medical Group, your healthcare team is equipped to evaluate, diagnose, and treat a wide range of female health issues, including abnormal bleeding, infertility, pelvic pain, and more. In addition to treating health problems, providers at East Valley Women’s Medical Group offer excellent preventive health care through Well-Woman Exams, preconception counseling, disease screening services, and advanced obstetric care. Learn more about obstetric and gynecologic services below.
Treatments & Therapies
- Low/high risk obstetrics
- Essure for tubal ligation (permanent sterilization)
- In-office ablation (for reducing menstrual periods)
- Bladder instillations
- Infertility workup and intrauterine insemination
- Preconception counseling
- Pessary insertion
- Well–woman exams
- Robot-assisted hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic procedures
- Minimally Invasive Surgeries – including urinary incontinence procedures
Gynecologic Health Issues
Providers at East Valley Women’s Medical Group specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of:
- Perimenopause and menopause symptom management
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Pelvic prolapse
- Overactive bladder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Urinary incontinence
See our gynecologic resource page about these health conditions.
Certified Nurse Midwife Services
East Valley Women’s Midwifery Group offers full midwife services to women in Mesa, AZ. Our certified nurse midwife’s services include prenatal care, labor and delivery care, postpartum care, and other gynecologic services. Learn more.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment with an OB/GYN in Gilbert, Tempe, or Mesa, AZ, contact us. Come see our difference for yourself… quality healthcare by women, for women!